Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Non Paleo Stuff

I was cleaning out my pantry and I noticed I have a few things that are not paleo (pasta, pasta sauce, etc). Since I'm not a fan of throwing out food I didn't really know what to do with it. I don't plan on eating it. Therefore I asked Melisa what she would do. She asked me what I was saving it for. I said well if "non paleo eaters" came over I want them to have food to eat. Her response was why wouldn't you introduce them to paleo? Why wouldn't you want them to expereince the same positive experience you have. Help them into a better lifestyle? I though, you know she is right. Why wouldn't I want to help my friends into a better lifstyle to improve their health?

Thanks Melisa!

1 comment:

  1. I went through my pantry when I started "I Am." I bagged all the non-paleo food and gave it to a homeless person. If people come over, they eat what we eat or I tell them to bring something.

    ReplyDelete