Monday, May 9, 2011

Fuel 21

On Wednesday May 4th (Star Wars Day) I started Crystal Nelson's Fuel 21 Program! You can read more about the program HERE. Alot of people have asked me "why are you doing this, don't you know how to eat?". I answer yes but there is always room for improvement. Crystal brings ALOT of knowledge to the table and I'm excited to learn from her. We took body comps and I'm getting better about logging. I have made changes in my eating like no samples at the grocery store...eggs only in the AM...no spark (she is trying to kill me j/k). I haven't cheated EVEN though I was on a boat party on Saturday...trust me gluten free cupcakes were HARD to turn down! Talk about staying strong. On top of all that regionals is coming up and I don't want nutrition...the one thing I can control...be a negative factor in anything, including workouts. Crystal knows what she is talking about and I trust her! So I'm on Day 5 of 21...wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your progress Karen!!! I am pumped to help in any way I can to see you rock it at Regionals :)

    Day 6 tomorrow... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete