Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Form 3

“I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. I will repeat these words again and again and again. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek rest. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.” - Og Mandino

This past weekend I was lucky enough to attend Form 3 with a bunch of different women in the community. It go waaaaayyyyy more out of it than I thought I did. I even got to see and visit with Leah Goldstein from Crossfit Katy! During this session Coach Jessica talked about Strength and Beauty and how we as females view ourselves. We always tend to only see the negative. So what we did was we wrote on a slip of paper 5 things we didn't like about our selves and burned it...literally. This was very powerful. I have a new view on negative comments that I have created upon myself.."just burn it". After Jess spoke, Coach Crystal talked about food and eating and the benefits of eating healthy! She also talked about her experience with food and the battles she overcame as well as the awesome results not just physicall but mentally regarding eating. She has an AWESOME Fuel 21 program...you shoud look into it! We also worked on our vision boards (I created a vision book). This is the same as a board but in a book. I am always going to add to it and it has room to grow. This was great because we had a zillion women sharing dreams and goals and being very open about them and not afraid. It was powerful! Want sweet dreams? Look at your vision book before you go to bed (more to come on this book later)!

I will act now...

No comments:

Post a Comment