Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Purposeful Statement

Crossfit Central does WONDERS for helping coaches and athletes set AND reach their goals. As coaches we were asked to write our Purpose Statement. Here is mine.

I pledge myself to making a profound impact to others lives.
I promise to lead by example.
I want to be held accountable for my actions.
I am dedicated to my career in fitness.
My solid belief system and moral values will serve as a good stable base for which ever road I take.
I will make a consistent effort towards self improvement.
I am an ambassador for fitness.

While these words/sentences might not mean anything to you but they mean alot to me. They are my purpose. I found words that stood out to me and I wanted to live by and used them to create this purpose. I have posted these in many places that I look at daily. I ask that you hold me accountable to this. Have you ever asked yourself what is your purpose?


Visit sicfit.com for more Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment