Friday, July 30, 2010

Change...not always a bad thing!

"If you want to see change, you gotta make change"

This is my new FAVORITE quote and not a bad idea to live by. I'm sure you can apply this to endless areas of your life and I hope you do, but since I'm in fitness let me explain how this relates (in my opinion). "If you want to see change, you gotta make change". If you want to see a positive change in your performance in the gym, then you have to make change. You cannot keep lifting at the same intensity you currently are lifting. You cannot keep doing the same routine you are currently doing. YOU MUST CHANGE.

If you want to see a physical change in your body, then you must make change. You cannot keep eating the same thing you currently eat. You have to make changes in what you eat, when you eat, the amount you eat. Ever heard of paleo? It can CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!

Change doesn't have to always be bad! Change can be positive. If you get a promotion, your job is going to change...but that isn't a bad change now is it? If you change your routine and get stronger, that isn't a bad change. If you change your way of eating and become leaner, I don't consider that a bad change. Change doesn't have to be bad! The questions is...are you willing to make the changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment