Monday, January 30, 2012

Meet Emily!

Meet EMILY!!

I saw a picture of myself from a party in December 2010 and realized I was spiraling out of control. The smoking, drinking, unhealthy eating, and no exercise had caught up with me.

I signed up for Relentless Athletic Training in January 2011 along with the 8-week Trojan Challenge to jump start my goals. My coaches, Megan Parsons and Jessica Clark, had a contagiously positive attitude and my class was full of support.

Since joining Athletic Training, I have seen tremendous improvements. Not only did it inspire me to quit smoking for good, but it allowed me to prove to myself how strong I truly am.

I have learned the value of pairing nutrition with exercise; ran an entire mile without stopping in 9:17; increased my kettlebell weight; and most importantly, I have not removed my I Am Relentless band since joining the club, because it is a daily reminder of all the milestones I’ve met and the ones still left to accomplish.

I have lost 15 lbs and gone from a size 14 to a size 8!

Relentless Athletic Training has taught me I can do anything. I realized my body was strong enough if only I could get my mind to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment