- Nutrition meeting Tuesday April 13th at 12:15pm and 7pm at CrossFit Central & April 14th at 7pm at RunTex
- Bring a Friend competition- The client who brings the most friends in the month of April wins a free month of boot camp.
- Trigger Point Thursday April 15th at 12:15 and 7pm must rsvp under events on MBO!
- Affiliate team tryouts on Saturday April 17th. If you don't feel like you are ready to try our for the CrossFit Central Team then come out and watch it is sure to be spectacular! We will announce the times one week before! Three workouts in one day!
- Project Mayhem registration opened on Monday at noon- only 50 spots available! Ladies, I realize this is not for you, but just in case you want your hubby, or boyfriend, or friend to jump into some CrossFit on a Friday...this is your chance!
- TROJAN CHALLENGE- Details found HERE.
- CFC BBQ and Hooverball @ Northwest park on April 23rd! Bring your family and come out and have a good time! We will provide the meat and you bring the Paleo sides you have been bragging about! We will see you all there!
- SPRING CLEANING- The last week of April there will be no classes. We are doing a week on rejuvenate, restore, replenish! Be prepared to check out our nutrition meetings focusing on Cleanses, Ph balancing, fasting, intermittent fasting, and finding balance from within. As well as, stretching, trigger point, and yoga! We will have Nutritionist, Carly Polluk, here to give you more incite into eating a quality diet! These events will take place April 26th and 27th and the morning of the 28th! Be prepared to start your cleanse!
UTB on April 24th
- Complementary CFE Endurance: every Wed at 6AM with Melisa Rehm and every Thurs at 6PM with Eric Wood at O'Henry Middle School Track. Take Advantage of this... great way to get better at the thing you love so much!
You might want to do some serious rethinking...what can Crossfit do for you? Ask me...